Our Campus Facilities Team works hard both at TCC and within our community in a variety of ways. From landscaping and minor maintenance at TCC to construction projects within our community, there are many ways to serve.
Take a look at some of the great service opportunities available:
- Landscaping Team– Help keep TCC’s grounds beautiful by planting, weeding, mulching, pruning, clearing and hauling brush, and more.
- Time Commitment: 8:30am – 12:00 pm, although any time is helpful and appreciated
- Rotation: One Saturday morning per month.
- SWAT Team– Help execute emergent outreach home repairs for both members and non-members.
- Time Commitment: Flexible
- Rotation: None. This team responds to emergent requests.
Click HERE and check “Campus Facilities” to serve.
Contact Mike Craig for additional information on SWAT or local outreach Teams.
Contact George Freebersyser for additional informations on the Landscaping Team.