Ready to Get in the Game & Serve? – Sign up for your areas of interest here.
“For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.” Mark 10:45
At Triangle Community Church, one of the best ways to connect and grow is to serve others. We encourage you to “get in the game” on one of our Strategic Service Teams.
By jumping in and trying out a service team that interests you, you’ll meet new people, start new friendships, and find out how much more you receive when you serve.
Just click on a team below to see what positions are available. You’ll be able to see descriptions, as well as time commitments and team rotations. You’ll also see people to contact for additional information or for questions. Opportunities are available for both Youth Ministry and Adult Ministry areas below.
Youth Ministry Teams
- Noah’s Landing– children ages birth through pre-k can learn and grow weekly in their faith in a loving and caring environment to ultimately become believers and followers of Christ.
- Promiseland– kids from kindergarten through 5th grade join in energetic worship, hear a Biblical and fun large group lesson, and grow closer to each other and Christ through a small group activity.
- AWANA– a dynamic ministry that is all about fun with a purpose — for kids to know Jesus, grow in their knowledge of Jesus, and to show Jesus to others!
- Middle School– help our Middle School Students really grow deep in their relationships with Christ while having a blast!!
- High School– to make better connections with other HS students and God.
Adult Ministry Teams
- Worship and Creative Arts – creativity though video and music complement and spur spiritual growth.
- Fusion – a great environment for those 18-20-somethings.
- Cafe– help us keep the coffee and donuts flowing.
- Ushers– assist guests in locating seating, as well as helping to coordinate collection and communion.
- Greeters– welcome guests with a warm smile.
- Campus Facilities– making a great first impression through building and landscape maintenance.
- Setup Team, aka “The Chairmen”– a great workout in setup and re-stacking chairs for Sunday and select additional services.
- Safety Team– keeping TCC safe during events and activities.
- Parking, aka “The Roadies”– help us keep the cars moving.
- PointMan Men’s Ministry– serving the men of TCC.
- Prayer– be part of the team that prays over requests.
- Care Basket– serve those in need through meals and other support.
- TCC Disaster Relief Team – serve, work, & love when disaster strikes.
- Other Adult Service Areas:
- TCC Women’s ministry
- Talking Points / Walking Points Preparation
- TCC Stories
- TCC Moneywise
- TCC Marriage
- TCC Admin
- Baptism Setup
- Counseling: Administration or becoming a counselor