- Dress comfortably! Everything from “office casual” to jeans and flip-flops works.
- When you arrive, turn on your headlights. Our Roadies (wearing cool bright orange vests) will direct you to the guest parking.
- At our front door our friendly greeting team will welcome you, give you a program with TCC information and assist you and answer any questions.
- If you have kids, a greeting team member will help you get them settled. Noah’s Landing, our Birth-Pre-K ministry, is on the right hallway from the front entrance. Promiseland, our K-5th grade ministry, is on the left. Our Middle School meets in the NextGen Center behind the church at 9:30 and our High School meets at 11:15. Your kids will fully enjoy our kids’ programs! Arrive 15 minutes before the service to allow time to get your kids settled, grab a cup of coffee, and get acquainted with our building.
- Once in our Worship Center, stop by our cafe for complimentary coffee donuts, and bagels.
- If you want assistance in finding a seat, an usher (look for a red lanyard) will be more than happy to help.
- Enjoy the service! Our worship team uses drums, guitars, and keyboards to lead us in upbeat and meaningful worship. The message is Biblical, relevant, and interesting.
- After the service, stop by “Connect,” our welcome centers in the back of the Worship Center and the foyer, so we can give you a gift, answer your questions, and provide more information about a ministry or event that has caught your attention.
- We want you to feel welcomed and enjoy your time with us. Let us know how we can help!
Use our building map to help you navigate our campus.