Ready to Get in the Game & Serve?
Sign up here for your areas of interest in Global Outreach.
Our Mission is to “Transform Ordinary People into Extraordinary Followers of Jesus Christ.” We do this through our KNOW, GROW, SHOW process.
Our Vision: Matthew 28:18-20 often is called the “Great Commission.” Jesus said, “Go and make disciples of all the nations,” and at TCC we take this command seriously.
We encourage those who attend TCC to invest in others and SHOW Christ in multiple ways:
- Live out an invest and invite strategy to impact neighbors and friends.
- Connect with with one of our Global or Local Outreach missionaries or organizations, either individually, with your family, or with your Community Group.
We are expanding outreach, globally and locally.
- Because God has invited us to partner with Him in the process of evangelism, we want people to prioritize relationships with their unbelieving friends for the purpose of seeing these friends come to faith. We call it our “invest and invite” strategy: we encourage people to invest in the lives of their unbelieving friends and then invite them, personally, to take their next positive steps towards God or, at the appropriate time, to one of our relevant environments, where these guests will be encouraged in their spiritual journey.
- Not only do we seek to make disciples through our teaching and community groups, we also financially support ten full-time Christian workers around the globe, including some right here at home. In the foyer of our building, we have dedicated space for a World Mission Display designed to help TCCers know who we support and how we can be engaged in their ministries. Alongside our World Missions Display are literature racks which contain information on each of our supported Christian workers, color-coded by the area in which they serve. In addition we have forged relationships with ten other outreach organizations that give TCCers a clear path to getting involved in what God is doing locally and globally.
GLOBAL OUTREACH MISSIONARIES AND ORGANIZATIONS
Click here to show your interest in one or more of the following Outreach opportunities and learn about serving on their Outreach Care Team or go to their TCC website home page and learn more:
- CRU – Reaching students in Muslim Middle East.
- Jan Armstrong – Reaching international students at North Carolina State University.
- John & Iris Sacson – Partnering in Bible translation through language survey in Nigeria.
- Victoria – Reaching students in Muslim Middle East.
- Fabian & Martha Encorrada – Church planting pastor in Mexico City.
- Madi Frink – Cru’s Digital Media Strategies Team supporting worldwide outreach.
- David & Shari Ginn – Developing leaders for ministries in Russia & Eastern Europe.
- Tom & Iris Lowder – Missionary leadership worldwide.
- Tom & Carol Tatlow – Supporting church-planting team in Thailand.
- Romans 15:20 – Creative platforms to the most unreached.
- Operation Christmas Child – Bringing joy and hope to children worldwide.
- Namibia Family Camp Trip – Transform the lives of orphans in Namibia.