Through God’s power, we plan to accomplish great things in 2016-17!
To continue to build redemptive relationships with the next generation, we are paying off our Next Gen Center by July 5, 2017.
- Continue to leverage the NGC with student and student family activity and outreach
To reach more young families and introduce more children to Jesus Christ, we are enriching children’s ministries.
- Hired a new K-5th grade director
- Add staff in our birth-Pre-K area
- Bring visual enhancements to K-5th grade hallway
- Evaluate and improve programming
To better build redemptive relationships with the world, we are expanding global and local outreach.
- Expand efforts into the 10/40 Window
- Increase TCCer involvement in Outreach Care Teams
- Provide more mission trip opportunities
To better offer hope to the TCC family and our community, we are supporting counseling growth.
- Assist 10 additional counselors in training to accomplish certification
- Create training and systems to help people easily connect to counseling
- Fully develop a welcoming 2nd Modular as primary counseling space
To help people live like Jesus we are strengthening discipleship:
- Expand EQUIP, our dynamic leadership and discipleship program
- Provide more outreach, fellowship and discipleship for young families
- Strengthen our community groups
- Enhance training to help TCCers build redemptive relationships and share the gospel