No doubt, our world has gone sideways! How can we become women who seek to make an eternal impact in a world of superficial influencers? Join us as we seek to become women who Glorify God through Knowing Him and Making Him Known. As we become women who pursue personal holiness and biblical priorities, we will look so different from the world, heads will turn, and we will point them to our Savior, Jesus Christ!
Our guest speaker, Kimberly Cummings, is a born and bred Texan who loves calling Southern California her home. She is the wife of 36 years to her beloved David, and a mom of two beautiful children. Kimberly finds great delight ministering alongside her husband as a pastor’s wife at Lake Hills Community Church in Castaic, CA. The Lord has also given Kimberly a deep desire to proclaim Christ and His Word to women through discipleship. She has had the privilege over the past 25 years of being involved in various women’s ministries through teaching Bible studies, leading mission trip teams, as well as teaching women worldwide. She has also been a certified counselor with the Association of Certified Biblical Counselors since 2009 and the Founder of the Women’s Hope Podcast.
- Friday, September 9, 6:30 – 8:30 pm, doors open at 6
- Saturday, September 10, 9 am – 1 pm, doors open at 8:30
- Cost: $15. Last day to Save-Your-Seat is Sunday, September 4.
- Light refreshments and Saturday brunch will be served.
- Childcare for preschool-aged children and younger will be available.
- Questions? Contact Marie Cunningham.