What can you do…
- when life’s difficulties call for endurance in suffering?
- when temptation entices you to sin?
- when you’re biased against- or for- certain believers?
- when your tongue keeps getting you in trouble?
James, the oldest half-brother of Jesus, gives us extremely practical wisdom on these and other challenges to the Christian life. James calls all believers- then and now- to live a life that demonstrates saving faith marked by godly behavior.
Join other TCC men for guidance on issues that measure our true faith and our spiritual fruitfulness. This study begins the week of January 16 and ends the week of April 17. Choose from 2 sessions.
- Monday, 6:30-8 PM, Room 202
- Wednesday, 7-8:30 PM, Off-Campus in Fuquay-Varina)
Questions: Contact Dave Petrovich.