We are meeting online during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Change Me: The Ultimate Life-Change Handbook will change your life if you let it. It will improve your relationships—marriage, parenting, small group, church, work and neighborhood. Written with practicality in view, at the end of each chapter is a “call to action” that will challenge you to do something with what you read. Change Me can be read quickly, but it will take years for you “to be mastered by” this material. Read it together with other men. Grab a nugget of truth. Let that be your meditation for the day. Share your daily thoughts with a friend in the group. And then, each day, practice what you learn!
Join other men at one of four opportunities to discuss and apply Change Me: The Ultimate Life-Change Handbook.
- Wednesdays through November 25. Jump in anytime.
- Wednesday mornings, 6:30–7:45am, in the 2nd Modular
- Wednesday evenings, 7–8:15pm, at a local home in Holly Springs
- Wednesday evenings, 7–8:15pm, at a local home in Fuquay-Varina
- Every other Saturday morning, 10–11:15am, at a local home in Holly Springs
- $15 for the book (scholarships available)
Questions: Contact Dan Clement.