Have you ever had a day when you…
- Couldn’t find time to eat?
- Never had a moment alone?
- Repeated instructions a hundred times?
- Lived with endless cries of “I want it!” “You’re not the boss of me!” or just plain, “No”?
Well, guess what? That was our Savior’s experience too. So come join us for a fresh look at Jesus! And as you get to know Him better, find encouragement for living a joyful, Christ-like life in every season of parenthood. All you need is a Bible and 3-ring notebook; we’ll work through the Gospel of Mark together verse-by-verse, learning how to study the Bible for ourselves. You can pick how much homework you have time to do (or not!)
- September 8 – December 8
- 6:30 – 8 pm
- Tricia Clement, leader; Maureen Petrovich, co-leader
- Meeting at TCC–room TBD
- We will be socially distanced and wear cloth masks