Parents have a great opportunity to shape our kids into becoming more like Christ.
Part of being for your family means that TCC wants to help you navigate the challenges of bringing up children in a way that honors God. TCC’s Parenting Ministry will partner with Children and Student Ministries to provide fellowship, resources, and studies to help you become the extraordinary parent that God desires you to be.
Check out Parenting with Purpose, our interactive environment which gives parents an opportunity to connect, share, and learn to raise kids in today’s challenging, changing world.
Also, view these sermons:
- Part 1 – What Are We Trying To Do – October 8, 2017
- Part 2 – The Power of Love – October 15, 2017
- Part 3 – Personalized Parenting Plan – October 22, 2017
- Part 4 – Parenting Older Children – October 29, 2017
- Part 1 of 6: Children are a Blessing, Not a Burden
- Part 2 of 6: The Power of Intentional Parenting
- Part 3 of 6: Developing a Biblical Philosophy of Parenting
- Part 4 of 6: Understanding Biblical Discipline
- Part 5 of 6: Developing a Strategic Parenting Plan for Your Children
- Part 6 of 6: Releasing Your Child