View the sermon summary or dig deeper into the message during the sermon, in your personal Bible study, or with your family or Community Group in application-driven discussion.
APPLICATION / CHALLENGE
This is a spiritual battle and we must humbly turn our hearts to the Lord and ask him to fight this battle to change hearts and minds. Church, we are calling you to action—to “Join the Journey”!
- Who: TCCers of every age, including children
- What: a peaceful gathering of unified prayer and praise
- Where: A Woman’s Choice abortion clinic
- When: this Saturday, August 5, 9am—10:45am
- Why: to love our neighbors, through prayer
- How: carpool from TCC, departing at 8:29am sharp! (We’ll park at 3501 Horton Street Raleigh for our orientation.)
TAKE ONE STEP
Each week, write down one doable concrete step of obedience, small or large, that you will put into practice this week. (James 1:22: “But prove yourselves doers of the word, and not merely hearers who delude themselves.”)
Community group leaders, use this version of TP/WP.