Connecting to Men to Each Other, to Jesus Christ and to TCC…
…equipping men to love Jesus, love their families, lead & serve, working on real life together as husbands, fathers, and servant-leaders.
Where did we come from? Why is there pain and suffering? Who committed the first murder? Why are there so many languages in the world? The first eleven chapters of the book of Genesis have the answers to these questions and more — providing us with the history of the human race in its earliest years.
- 12 weeks long, beginning the week of June 7
- Open to all men
- Just $10 (for materials)
- Choose the day, time, and format that fits you best:
- Monday evening, 7-8:30 pm (at TCC)
- Wednesday evening, 7-8:30 pm (in F-V)
- Wednesday evening, 7-8:30 pm (at TCC)
Praying through the Psalms with Pointman
Come pray with us! We read through the Psalms and use them to spark our own prayers for our families, church and the world. No need to sign up or commit; just come whenever your schedule allows.
Questions? Contact Dan Clement.