In-Person Worship Services 2 RSVP Options
RSVP to reserve your seats for one of our in-person services this week! Our current series is: Marriage – The Power of Promise.
Because we are a family and love each other & our community, and because we are in this together, we need to do these things for one another:
- Reserve your seats & arrive 10-20 minutes early for in-person services so that we can create safe seating space.
- For everyone’s safety, cloth face coverings are mandatory (no face shields without a cloth face covering) for those five or older except for those with medical exemptions.
- Children and students are welcome!
- Children, Birth-5th, have their own service during our Sunday 9a service. Please RSVP.
- Students, Middle-High School, have their own service during our 11a service. Please RSVP coming soon.
- Children & students are also welcome to join their parents in the service. Request activity boxes for your children (up to 5th grade) when you RSVP.
Please worship with us from home if you…
- …or someone in your family is in a high risk category
- …have tested positive to COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- …have been exposed to someone who has tested positive in the last 14 days
- …are awaiting results for a COVID-19 test
…or if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Fever (100° or higher), chills or sweats
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Loss of taste or smell
- Muscle pain
- Stomach pain or cramps
- Vomiting or diarrhea
Online Worship Services 2 Options
Starting Sunday at 9:00 am, join our online community live to worship and respond together. Follow us on Facebook, which includes live chat or watch the live stream from our sermon web page. The live stream starts a few minutes before the service begins.
Watch All Past Services Here
Easter’s Call – March 11 – April 4
Jonah: Perplexing Prophet – February 4 – March 7