In-Person Worship Services 2 RSVP Options
RSVP to reserve your seats for one of our in-person services this week!
Because we are a family and love each other & our community, and because we are in this together, we need to do these things for one another:
- Reserve your seats & arrive 5-20 minutes early for in-person services so that we can create safe seating space.
- For everyone’s safety, cloth face coverings are mandatory (no face shields without a cloth face covering) for those five or older except for those with medical exemptions.
- Children and students are invited to join their parents in the service. Request activity boxes for your children when you RSPV!
Please worship with us from home if you…
- …or someone in your family is in a high risk category
- …have tested positive to COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- …have been exposed to someone who has tested positive in the last 14 days
- …are awaiting results for a COVID-19 test
…or if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Fever (100° or higher), chills or sweats
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Loss of taste or smell
- Muscle pain
- Stomach pain or cramps
- Vomiting or diarrhea
Online Worship Services 2 Options
Starting Sunday at 9:30 am, join our online community live to worship and respond together. Here’s the latest service link. Click on the “Reminder” in the bottom right hand corner to receive a notification about 20 minutes before the service starts. Follow us on Facebook so you get a notification whenever we post.
Watch All Past Services Here
Jesus: Divine Light in a Dark World – January 10-31
Spiritual Checkup – January 3