At TCC we want each member to grow to be a wise financial manager.
As followers of Jesus Christ, we believe we need to be on a biblically faithful path, moving towards sacrificial giving, stepping out of our comfort zones and trusting God.
Determine your present giving plan, then prayerfully consider “stepping up” to a new level of commitment:
- Occasional – I give once in a while and need to establish a giving plan.
- Consistent – I give regularly.
- Proportionate – I give proportionately to how God has blessed me.
- Sacrificial – I give in a way that costly to me and requires a lifestyle change.
The following resources will help you grow in this important area of Christian discipleship.
- Check out our webpage on various ways to Give.
- Learn more about what the Bible says:
- Biblical Principles on Giving & Stewardship
- Pastor Doug’s “Oikonomics” series contains four messages about what it means to live a generous lifestyle and become extraordinary managers of all that God has entrusted to us:
- Oikonomics Part 1: Generosity as a Lifestyle
- Oikonomics Part 2: Rags or Riches–A Balanced Biblical View
- Oikonomics Part 3: Managing God’s Portfolio
- Oikonomics Part 4: To Tithe or Not to Tithe (coming soon)