The Women’s Ministry of TCC – TCCWomen – seeks to transform ordinary women into extraordinary followers of Jesus Christ by encouraging hearts, being united in love, and growing in the knowledge of Christ.
We offer several opportunities for our women, college-age and older, to connect with one another and grow spiritually through Bible studies, mentoring, prayer hour as well as large group events throughout the year. If you have questions, please contact Marie Cunningham, our TCC Women’s Ministry Coordinator.
Ways to stay connected and grow spiritually with our TCC Women:
- Small Group Bible Studies – Bible Studies open for registration
- Young at Heart fellowship is an informal gathering of TCC Women 55+ for fellowship and encouragement.
- Prayer Hour is a small group gathered to pray for our world, for our leaders, for the sick, and for our families and church.
- Upcoming Events for women:
- Fall conference “Anchored in Hope“, Sept 10-11, 2021 at TCC
- Spring retreat April 1-3, 2022 at Fort Caswell on Oak Island
- “Like” us on Facebook to receive daily encouragement in your walk as well as be up to date with women’s events and other ways to connect at TCC.