The Women’s Ministry of TCC – TCCWomen – seeks to transform ordinary women into extraordinary followers of Jesus Christ by encouraging hearts, being united in love, and growing in the knowledge of Christ.
We offer several opportunities for our women, college-age and older, to connect with one another and grow spiritually through Bible studies, mentoring, prayer hour as well as large group events throughout the year. If you have questions, please contact Marie Cunningham, our TCC Women’s Ministry Coordinator.
Ways to stay connected and grow spiritually with our TCC Women:
- Small Group Studies
- Flourish – mentoring ministry
- Prayer Hour – meeting over the phone during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Upcoming Events for women:
- Spring retreat is postponed until 2022
- Fall conference with Christine Chappell on Sept 10-11, 2021at TCC
- “Like” us on Facebook to receive daily encouragement in your walk as well as be up to date with women’s events and other ways to connect at TCC.