The Women’s Ministry of TCC – TCCWomen – seeks to transform ordinary women into extraordinary followers of Jesus Christ by encouraging hearts, being united in love, and growing in the knowledge of Christ.
We offer several opportunities for our women, college-age and older, to connect with one another and grow spiritually through Bible studies, mentoring, prayer hour as well as large group events throughout the year. If you have questions, please contact Marie Cunningham, our TCC Women’s Ministry Coordinator.
Ways to stay connected and grow spiritually with our TCC Women:
- Small Group Bible Studies this Spring.
- Young at Heart fellowship is an informal gathering of TCC Women 55+ for fellowship and encouragement.
- Prayer Hour is a small group gathered to pray for our world, for our leaders, for the sick, and for our families and church.
- Teach What is Good (TWIG): Connecting older women with younger women for the purpose of helping them live out Titus 2:3-5 to the glory of God.
- Upcoming Events for women:
- Spring Retreat April 5-7, 2024 at Fort Caswell on Oak Island
Follow us on Social Media
Like us on Facebook to receive daily encouragement in your walk as well as be up to date with women’s events and other ways to connect at TCC.
Resources – Check out these past events for great resources!
- His Story Our Story (September 8 & 9, 2023) How would you describe your life “Story”? Is it a mystery? tragedy? comedy?—or all of the above, depending on the day? But the bigger question is, “How does our story fit into GOD’S STORY?” (Video coming soon.)
- Women Who Change the World (September 9 & 10, 2022) No doubt, our world has gone sideways! How can we become women who seek to make an eternal impact in a world of superficial influencers? This conference helps women become women who Glorify God through Knowing Him and Making Him Known.
- Anchored in Hope Conference (September 10 & 11, 2021) When situations in life don’t go the way we think they should, it can be tempting to slip into despair. Watch the Anchored in Hope Conference videos and learn about being anchored in hope through Christ.
- Women Walking Wisely (September 6 & 7, 2019) Our journey through life is a very individual thing. No two women have identical paths. However, there is one thing we should all be eager to do, and that’s to “Walk Wisely.”