The Women’s Ministry of TCC – TCCWomen – seeks to transform ordinary women into extraordinary followers of Jesus Christ by encouraging hearts, being united in love, and growing in the knowledge of Christ.
We offer several opportunities for our women, college-age and older, to connect with one another and grow spiritually through Bible studies, mentoring, prayer hour as well as large group events throughout the year. If you have questions, please contact Marie Cunningham, our TCC Women’s Ministry Coordinator.
Ways to stay connected and grow spiritually with our TCC Women:
- Small Group Bible Studies – Summer Small Group Bible Studies are open for registration!
- Young at Heart fellowship is an informal gathering of TCC Women 55+ for fellowship and encouragement.
- Prayer Hour is a small group gathered to pray for our world, for our leaders, for the sick, and for our families and church.
- Upcoming Events for women:
- Fall Conference September 9-10, 2022 at TCC
- Spring Retreat April 14-15, 2023 at Fort Caswell on Oak Island, NC
Follow us on Social Media
Like us on Facebook to receive daily encouragement in your walk as well as be up to date with women’s events and other ways to connect at TCC.
- Anchored in Hope Conference (September 10 & 11, 2021) When situations in life don’t go the way we think they should, it can be tempting to slip into despair. Watch the Anchored in Hope Conference videos and learn about being anchored in hope through Christ.
- COMING SOON! Women Walking Wisely Conference (September 6 & 7, 2019) Learn how to navigate our suffering so that we walk in a way that’s wise, joyful, and God-honoring.