The Women’s Ministry of TCC – TCCWomen – seeks to transform ordinary women into extraordinary followers of Jesus Christ by encouraging hearts, being united in love, and growing in the knowledge of Christ.
We offer several opportunities for our women, college-age and older, to connect with one another and grow spiritually through Bible studies, mentoring, prayer hour as well as large group events throughout the year. If you have questions, please contact Marie Cunningham, our TCC Women’s Ministry Coordinator.
Ways to stay connected and grow spiritually with our TCC Women:
- Small Group Bible Studies this Fall.
- Young at Heart fellowship is an informal gathering of TCC Women 55+ for fellowship and encouragement.
- Prayer Hour is a small group gathered to pray for our world, for our leaders, for the sick, and for our families and church.
- TWIG – Teaching What Is Good TCCWomen Mentoring ministry
- Upcoming Events for women:
- Spring Retreat April 14-16, 2023 at Fort Caswell on Oak Island, NC with Caroline Newheiser
Follow us on Social Media
Like us on Facebook to receive daily encouragement in your walk as well as be up to date with women’s events and other ways to connect at TCC.
Resources – Check out these past events for great resources!
- Women Who Change the World (September 9 & 10, 2022) No doubt, our world has gone sideways! How can we become women who seek to make an eternal impact in a world of superficial influencers? Join us as we seek to become women who Glorify God through Knowing Him and Making Him Known.
- Anchored in Hope Conference (September 10 & 11, 2021) When situations in life don’t go the way we think they should, it can be tempting to slip into despair. Watch the Anchored in Hope Conference videos and learn about being anchored in hope through Christ.
- Women Walking Wisely (September 6 & 7, 2019) Our journey through life is a very individual thing. No two women have identical paths. However, there is one thing we should all be eager to do, and that’s to “Walk Wisely.”