“For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.” Mark 10:45
One of the best ways to connect and grow is to serve others. We encourage you to “get in the game” on one of our Ministry Teams.
By jumping in and trying out a team that interests you, you’ll meet new people, start new friendships, and find out how much more you receive when you serve.
Click on a team below to see what positions are available, role descriptions, time commitments, as well as the people to contact for additional information.
Ready to Get in the Game & Serve? – Sign up for your areas of interest here.
Youth Ministry Teams
- Triangle Kids – Preschool – help children ages birth through pre-k learn and grow in their faith in a loving and caring environment to ultimately become believers and followers of Christ.
- Triangle Kids – Elementary – help kids from kindergarten through 5th grade join in energetic worship, hear a Biblical and fun large group lesson, and grow closer to each other and Christ through a small group activity.
- AWANA – take part in a dynamic ministry that is all about fun with a purpose — for kids to know Jesus, grow in their knowledge of Jesus, and to show Jesus to others!
- Middle School – help our middle school students really grow deep in their relationships with Christ while having a blast!!
- High School – help connect high school students with each and with God.
Adult Ministry Teams
- Worship and Creative Arts Music – create worship environments through vocals and instruments.
- Worship and Creative Arts Tech – create worship environments through lighting, sound, and video.
- Cafe – keep the coffee and donuts flowing.
- Ushers – assist guests in locating seating, help coordinate communion.
- Greeters – welcome guests with a warm smile.
- Campus Facilities – make a great first impression through building and landscape maintenance.
- Setup Team, aka “The Chairmen” – a great workout in setup and re-stacking chairs for Sunday and select additional services.
- Safety Team – keep TCC safe during events and activities.
- Parking, aka “The Roadies” – keep the cars moving.
- PointMan Men’s Ministry – serve the men of TCC.
- Prayer – be part of the team that prays over requests.
- Care Basket – serve those in need through meals and other support.
- SWAT Team – bring Jesus to TCC, the community, and the world through short-term projects.
- Other Adult Service Areas:
- TCC Women’s ministry
- Talking Points / Walking Points Preparation
- TCC Stories
- TCC Moneywise
- TCC Marriage
- TCC Admin
- Baptism Setup
- Counseling: Administration or becoming a counselor