View our campus from Google Satellite to help you navigate.
- Our main worship center and children’s ministry classrooms is the largest building.
- Our NextGen Center, where students worship and hang out, is the second largest building nearest the back of our campus.
- Our 1st Modular, used for children’s ministry, is nearest the back of the main worship center.
- Our 2nd Modular, used for adult classes and our counseling ministry, is next to the NextGen Center.
Come as you are! You’ll feel comfortable in anything from “office casual” to jeans and flip-flops.
When you arrive: turn on your headlights. Our parking lot Roadies (wearing the very cool bright orange vests) will direct you to the guest parking in front of our building. Our friendly greeting team will welcome you at the front door, ready to assist and answer any of your questions.
Kids & Students
If you have kids, one of our greeting team will help you get them settled in their areas. Your kids will fully enjoy their programs designed just for them! We suggest that you arrive 15 minutes before the service to allow time to get your kids settled, have a cup of coffee, and get acquainted with our building.
- Triangle Kids-Preschool, for Birth-Pre-K, is on the right.
- Triangle Kids-Elementary, for K-5th grade, is to your left.
- Middle School and High School students meet for small groups in the Next Gen Center at 9 am and gather with the whole church in the main building for the 10 am service.
As you enter the Worship Center, you’ll receive a program called Talking Points / Walking Points – it is your guide to the sermon along with daily Bible study connected to the sermon and the discussion questions for our Community Groups.
Our worship team begins the 75-minute service with high-energy music sure to satisfy everyone from the curious seeker to the hungry believer. The 30-minute message is Biblically based, relevant, interesting, and enjoyable. After the service, stop by one of our Guest Services tables at the back of the Worship Center or in our foyer so we can give you a gift and answer any of your questions. We’re here to help!