What we are for in 2018-19 again centers around one big idea that has always been at the heart of Triangle Community Church:
We believe we are here to build redemptive relationships with each other, our families, our community and the world. And that happens through the growth, service, and generosity of the TCC family.
We are for YOU. We are:
- Strengthening our community groups through leadership development.
- Adding an addictions recovery group through our biblical counseling ministry.
- Offering life-changing Bible studies through TCCWomen and PointMan.
We are for YOUR FAMILY. We are:
- Creating more fellowship opportunities for the whole family.
- Adding technology and room improvements to our children’s ministry areas to help kids enjoy church more and learn better.
- Enhancing resources to help parents connect with their kids around what they are learning each Sunday.
- Growing our biblical counseling ministry, both in number and impact.
We are for OUR COMMUNITY. We are:
- Creating training to help adults to build redemptive relationships.
- Working to connect TCCers with local outreach and missionaries.
- Helping folks learn about and serve in life initiatives like pregnancy, adoption, and foster care.
- Assisting area churches develop their own biblical counseling ministry.
We are for THE WORLD. We are:
- Expanding our outreach into the 10/40 Window, home to 88% of the world’s population who don’t know Christ
- Working to connect TCCers with global outreach and missionaries.