- “Why do so many of us struggle with addictive habits?”
- “Are freedom and change possible – for me or my friends?”
- “What is the biblical method for breaking addiction’s grip?”
Authors Dave and Krista Dunham facilitated this interactive workshop and offered rich biblical perspectives on addictions and eating disorders, as well as practical strategies for combating these common struggles.
Press Play then use the adjacent chapter buttons along the player time time line. Or use the chapters tool near the right end of the menu bar to go to where you want to go.
- Chapter 1: Introduction of Workshop
- Chapter 2: Introduction of Dave and Krista Dunham
- Chapter 3: A Theology of Addiction
- Chapter 4: Overcoming Addictions
- Chapter 5: Eating Disorders
- Chapter 6: Closing