When we think about the topic of generosity, we usually think about money. But generosity can be demonstrated across many dimensions of life. This sermon series, taken entirely from the book of Luke, looks at what it means to be radically generous, the way Jesus was. We discover that it means living a life of giving instead of taking. It means living a life of self-donation and self-giving out of a full heart, instead of out an empty one. Such radical generosity manifests itself in the many currencies of generosity.
- The Grace of God – We must first receive the radical grace of God found in Jesus to be radically generous. July 3, 2022
- Relationships – We must be willing to forgive others to be radically generous. July 10, 2022
- Hospitality – July 17, 2022
- Ministry – July 24, 2022
- Money Dangers – September 4, 2022
- Money Stewardship – September 11, 2022
- The Fuel for Generosity – September 18, 2022