TRIANGLE KIDS – PRESCHOOL
It is our desire that the children know that God loves them, God made them and Jesus wants to be their friend forever. At TCC we believe all people including young children need a vital and living relationship with Jesus. Triangle Kids – Preschool provides a loving and caring environment where children can learn and grow weekly in their faith and ultimately become believers and followers of Christ. We want to grab children’s attention so that Jesus can grab their hearts.
Volunteers are crucial to the success of the Children’s Ministry. Each week you spend time during class loving kids, presenting the provided curriculum and sharing the love of Christ. There are a variety of roles in the program that need to be filled, from teaching in the classroom on Sunday morning to behind the scenes roles such as Set Design, Supply Coordinator and Administrative positions. Role Descriptions are provided below. Please take some time to review the list and prayerfully consider how God might use you in this exciting program.
Triangle Kids – Preschool Scheduling – We currently have over 100 volunteers serving in Triangle Kids – Preschool. Even with this many volunteers we still have gaps in our schedule for various reasons. TCC has adopted a “worship one service, work in the other” mindset. Serving together provides a great opportunity to get connected and to become a vital part of the community at TCC. In addition, serving allows us to better prepare for the growth we are experiencing today and in the future. We have a color coded team schedule for simplicity which rotates every four weeks. This system is for our Sunday morning volunteers with the exception of Small Group Leaders who serve a minimum of two out of four Sundays. A team (color) serves 13 times a year and you may sign up for one or more teams.
We also have a document with descriptions of the Triangle Kids – Preschool Available Roles.
If you have questions or want to volunteer, contact Michelle Underwood.
TRIANGLE KIDS – ELEMENTARY
According to George Barna’s research:
- If a person is to trust Christ as his Savior, it will nearly always be before his 13th birthday.
- Once a child is 13 years old, he has formed nearly all his religious beliefs, both accurate and inaccurate.
In Triangle Kids – Elementary, we have the privilege of ministering in this rich and critical mission field. Many volunteers are needed for an excellent Triangle Kids – Elementary, but each position is very manageable and rewarding. Some of the volunteer roles are:
- Triangle Kids – Elementary Large Group Leader: Use drama, videos, songs and creative storytelling to paint Biblical truths to a large group of kids to deepen their understanding of God.
- Triangle Kids – Elementary Small Group Leader: Build relationships with a group of 8-10 kids to show them how to live out the large group lesson.
- Triangle Kids – Elementary Praise Leader: Use video and audio to guide kids into kid-friendly worship.
- Triangle Kids – Elementary Grade Coordinator: Schedule a team of leaders and help the Triangle Kids – Elementary Director to keep things running smoothly.
- Triangle Kids – Elementary Props Coordinator: Decorate classrooms and provide props described in the large group leader guidebook.
- Triangle Kids – Elementary Materials Coordinator: Prepare small group materials using the church office equipment.
- Triangle Kids – Elementary Greeter: Sign in kids and help dismiss the K/1 kids to their parents at the end of the service.
- Triangle Kids – Elementary Buddy: Share Triangle Kids – Elementary with a special needs child.
We would love to talk to you about joining our team. If you would like more information about volunteering in Triangle Kids – Elementary , contact Latisha Hunt.
If you are interested in volunteering to serve God and this community’s children through the Awana Ministry at TCC, please fill in the online TCC Awana Leader Registration Form and you will be contacted by the Awana Commander, Mark Wolski. You will have fun, be a blessing to the kids and fellow leaders, and be blessed yourself through your involvement!
If you need more information about the Awana Clubs at TCC or if you’d like to contact the Awana Commander before registering to volunteer, please email Mark Wolski.