Page last updated 8/13/22 – 5 P.m.
Visit our Worship Now page for information on our Sunday services.
Please consider your own health and also the health of your family and friends when making decisions about vaccination and mask-wearing. As everyone makes wise decisions, we believe that we can provide a safe, low risk environment.
Please worship with us from home if you…
- …have tested positive to COVID-19 in the last 5 days
- …are awaiting results for a COVID-19 test
…or if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Fever (100° or higher), chills or sweats
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Loss of taste or smell
- Muscle pain
- Stomach pain or cramps
- Vomiting or diarrhea
CARE & PRAYER
- Need help dealing with the impact of this virus? Contact Pastor Dan.
- Need Prayer? Let us know how we can pray for you.
- A Godly Response to the Coronavirus: Fearless, Prayerful, Wise, & Loving from Pastor Doug
- C.S. Lewis’ podcast
- John Piper’s Coronavirus and Christ (MP3 and PDF)
- Should Christians Be Anxious About the Coronavirus? from The Gospel Coalition