Page last updated 8/9 – 1:15 pm.
Each day we review rapidly changing information to assess ministry efforts. Anything new as of the last update will be indicated with “*NEW* “.
SUNDAY SERVICES, MEETINGS & ACTIVITIES
- *NEW* We are hosting in-person worship services, with reserved seating, on Thursday nights (7-8:15 pm) and Sunday mornings (9-10:15 am) in our main building worship center. Depending upon how things go, we may offer an additional Sunday service at 11 am in the future. Of course, we will continue our options to watch online, both with Facebook with live chat and on demand.
- As we move forward, we will, as always, reflect Christ’s love for our TCC family and community. We pay close attention to the extended Phase 2 guidelines for North Carolina as well as expert input from our Medical Safety Team.
- Community Groups are meeting at homes with safety precautions in place.
- Smaller groups (10-12 or under) and counseling meetings are meeting at TCC, outside or inside, with precautions and guidelines in place. Be in touch with your small group leader if you have questions.
- We continue to meet online! On Sundays and within our various ministry teams, small groups, and community groups, we are staying connected and engaged. Be in touch with your leader if you have questions. We continue to work to improve options to equip all of us to minister in creative ways during and beyond this crisis.
CARE & PRAYER
STAY CONNECTED & ENGAGED!
Each week TCC leaders share encouragement, personal insight, and coaching.
From our Worship Leaders to you: Encouragement and music to bring worship into any part of your day.
Students are having a great time with our weekly YouTube Live show that incorporates games, testimonies, and biblical content for middle and high school students.
TCC OFFICE HOURS & STAFF ACCESSIBILITY
*New* Our staff is working, both remotely and on-campus, as needed. Our office is being managed both in person and remotely. Call before you stop by or if you need anything at 919-362-9996, or email here. Voice mails are being checked every 2-4 hours during the business week, 9a-4p.
Even if our staff are not on-campus, they are accessible. For normal inquiries that don’t require same-day response, email us and our Admin Team will process your request within 24 hours, getting your message to the right person. For immediate requests, text (faster) or call George Freebersyser: 919.818.1803.
- A Godly Response to the Coronavirus: Fearless, Prayerful, Wise, & Loving from Pastor Doug
- C.S. Lewis’ podcast
- John Piper’s Coronavirus and Christ (MP3 and PDF)
- Should Christians Be Anxious About the Coronavirus? from The Gospel Coalition
- Need help dealing with the impact of this virus? Contact Pastor Dan.
GUIDELINES & RESOURCES
- CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL (CDC)
- NORTH CAROLINA GOVERNMENT, NDHHS
- WAKE COUNTY GOVERNMENT
- WAKE COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS SYSTEM