Make a difference in big and small ways!From the parking lot to the Worship Center, Host Teams create welcoming spaces with friendly faces. Be out front, offering directions with a smile, or behind the scenes setting up chairs or brewing coffee. And it isn’t just on Sunday; manage or schedule teams or reach out to guests and answer their questions during the week. We encourage everyone to worship one service, work one service!
- Cafe – keep the coffee and donuts flowing.
- Ushers – assist guests in locating seating, help coordinate communion.
- Greeters – welcome guests with a warm smile.
- Setup Team, aka “The Chairpersons” – a great workout in setup and re-stacking chairs for Sunday and select additional services.
- Safety Team – keep TCC safe during events and activities.
- Parking, aka “The Roadies” – keep the cars moving.