View the sermon summary or dig deeper into the message during the sermon, in your personal Bible study, or with your family or Community Group in application-driven discussion.
APPLICATION / CHALLENGE
- Determine to take responsibility for your own spiritual growth.
- Ask God to open your eyes to the needs of those around you—especially to needs in our own church family. When you become aware of a need, do something about it.
- Engage fully in worship—remember, we gather for an audience of One.
- Look for opportunities to plant spiritual seeds in the lives of your non-Christian friends.
- Learn more about community and Community Groups at TCC, including how to find your group here.
- Commit becoming an extraordinary follower of Jesus Christ through growing in the disciplines of worship, fellowship, instruction, ministry, evangelism, and stewardship.
TAKE ONE STEP
Each week, write down one doable concrete step of obedience, small or large, that you will put into practice this week. (James 1:22: “But prove yourselves doers of the word, and not merely hearers who delude themselves.”)
Community group leaders, use this version of TP/WP to prepare for meaningful discussion during your Community Group.