TALKING POINTS / WALKING POINTS
View the sermon summary or dig deeper into the message during the sermon, in your personal Bible study, or with your family or Community Group in application-driven discussion.
APPLICATION / CHALLENGE
- Think of one or two people with whom you would like to build a redemptive relationship.
- Build a relationship by focusing on areas of common interests.
- Pray for opportunities to discuss spiritual issues.
- Invite them to attend church with you, then take them out to lunch and hear about their experience.
- Love them as God loves them!
TAKE ONE STEP
Each week, write down one doable concrete step of obedience, small or large, that you will put into practice this week. (James 1:22: “But prove yourselves doers of the word, and not merely hearers who delude themselves.”)
COMMUNITY GROUP LEADER’S GUIDE
Community group leaders, use this version of TP/WP to prepare for meaningful discussion during your Community Group.