View the sermon summary or dig deeper into the message during the sermon, in your personal Bible study, or with your family or Community Group in application-driven discussion.
APPLICATION / CHALLENGE
- Receive God’s forgiveness in Christ.
- Ask the Holy Spirit to bring to mind all the people you need to forgive.
- As an act of your will, choose to release them from the debt you feel they owe you.
- Thank God for using people to deepen your insight into grace and to make you more Christlike.
- For help forgiving, read Pursuing and Granting Forgiveness.
TAKE ONE STEP
Each week, write down one doable concrete step of obedience, small or large, that you will put into practice this week. (James 1:22: “But prove yourselves doers of the word, and not merely hearers who delude themselves.”)
Community group leaders, use this version of TP/WP to prepare for meaningful discussion during your Community Group.